Thursday, February 28, 2008

Interesting indeed!




Basically I think its cruel to ask us to find an "interesting" image in flickr. It just makes my mind go blank and I can't think of a single thing I'm interested in.
I've uploaded photos to the net before with snapfish, and i think its a great way of sharing photos with friends and family who live far away, however for myself, I don't think that there are many of my photos that I'd want to share with the world. Call it paranoia, but i just think there are too many creepy people out there.
As I'm the mother of twins - a boy and girl who aren't particularly alike in any way, i thought i'd see what searching for twins on flickr would produce - lots about the Twin Towers, and this photo of quite old identical twins http://www.flickr.com/photos/stoneth/72248594/

Hopefully being brother and sister will mean that my twins won't look like this in old age, but if they do i wont be around to see it.




1 comment:

The Empty Nest said...

Hi caffinegirl,
you gave away who you are..twins..!
I don't have kids anymore, my baby is 18 and has just started uni.
Your blog looks very professional
ciao
just google it